Thursday, June 11, 2009

i've got it all

i have got to admit that i really love my life!

honestly, everything my world has been about for the last fifteen years (performing, my friends, high school relationships) is all well and good, but it left me with a serious lack of meaning in my life. i had a lotof fun, definitely, but i didn't have any real reason to take my life seriously. Why do something for someone else if it wasn't what i wanted to do? Why bother getting up in the morning? My life over the past four months has so much more responsibility, solidity, and meaning than at any time previous, particularly since the death of my mother.

What can I say? I love my fiancee, my baby is beautiful, healthy, and intelligient, and I have a safe, happy home. Thank God. What more could any person want?

No comments:

Post a Comment